Another great option is PURO™ Lighting, offering advanced UV disinfection products, powered by the patented technology from Violet Defense™. Their independent clinical testing proves the ability of their UV disinfection lights to rapidly kill or inactivate up to 99.9% of many viruses, bacteria, and fungal pathogens, including norovirus. Per the EPA emerging pathogen guidelines and based on clinical testing completed, PURO products show efficacy against Class 2 and 3 viruses, including coronaviruses, influenza, and ebola.
PURO Lighting uses a powerful, broad-spectrum light, which includes UV-A, B, and Germicidal UV-C, to optimize their germ-killing efficiency. UV transmissive polymer lenses allow significant UV energy transmission without the fouling that occurs over time when using non-UV transmissive lens materials.
The PURO Helo™ Series of fixtures are:
- the first known high-intensity, full-spectrum UV disinfection fixtures able to be positioned in the ceiling, as well as provide the options of being suspended like a pendant light or mounted on a wall.
- proven to provide unparalleled whole-room, clinical-level cleaning in any size space.
- able to disinfect on demand in one cycle.
- programmed to run on your schedule, disinfecting the whole room whenever it’s unoccupied.
- integrated into your BACnet (Building Automation System) to enhance control and reporting.